Friday, May 26, 2006

I shall blog about yesterday and today, since there's so many going-ons :D


YESTERDAY

Mdm Aishah said she'll show and present the school the 5 groups of look-alike siblings.
Kind of shocked when both my sister and I heard that we're gonna be standing infront of the school.
So,
we're in C2.
Dint know Sharon Mak was there too.
She kept telling me that she was super scared.
Mdm Aishah said,
"C2, GRACE LEE AND JOYCE LEE!"
Hahahaha!
Imagine the fear that we're having. GOD!
The first was a pair of Indian siblings.
When walking to the front,
I saw some teachers kept pointing.
HOHOHO.

Mrs Yeo said she wanted to speak to me alone.
Im like. "uh oh, Im in trouble."
Just some private stuffs (:

Went to the old folks home after school.
That place was abit isolated.
Started to rain not long after we arrived.
A lady briefed us.
& this guy came. He was the, so called "asst".
I noticed something,
his pants were super BIG.
Like those 60's or 70's kinda pants,
like Elvis! :D :D

Went to talk to the old folks.
I dont know why,
people regard me as the older sister,
and regarded my sister as the younger one. *laughs*
Quite fun though. (:
Cant wait for the next session!


For today.

Woke up at 0430. Couldnt even open my eyes,
like a new-born hamster.
Had to give Sam a wake up call.
Went to Mac Ritchite after that.

I hate having car-sick.
Gives you that nauseous feeling. YUCKS.

Had to do duty.
that recording place was so hot.
Everyone was fanning themselves.
Then that stupid Adeline drew my name on my arm, & now, I cant erase it nor wash it away.
Was damn busy throughout the whole day.
After that,
breathe a sigh of relief, the whole thing finished.
-phew-

someone said i was secretly smiling.
NO WAY!


Went to hail a cab with Huiyi & Puifun.
Adeline, Yilian and Anyu took another one.
Guess what?
Our fare was 4 dollars,
and theirs were 5 dollars.
MONEY SUCKERS! XD
Went to Lot 1 after that.

Anyu and I had to change for the West Division Quiz.
The toilet was empty,
and I came out first.
Was re-tying my hair when I heard some voice gasped desperately, "Joyce.."
Dont know why,
I jumped outta my skin, & ran outta the toilet.
Went back in afterwards. Luckily I didnt scream.
Anyu came out shortly.
Thats when we heard the same voice again,
& it kept repeating my name.
Kinda creepy.
When the rest of the guys came out,
asked them if it was them who make those sounds.
They objected and act dumb.
Thats when I knew immediately that they were lying.
OH MAN, made me so scared :/

Met up with Ailing after that.
Went to Bukit Panjang Govt High.
There were 3 rounds,
9 groups for the starting.
6 groups for the 2nd round,
and 4 groups for the last round.
I didnt even study a single bit of the guiding stuffs. And neither did the rest of the guys.
Went to the physics lab to do the 10 MCQS.
they annouced the 6 groups for the next round.
And guess what?
WE GOT IN!
Kind of unexpected when someone who did not study, actually can get into the next round.
But sadly,
we lose in the 2nd round.
How embarassing :/

Anyu lost her whole collection of cards.
Sad for her.
If you have any doubts,
just call me up yeah?
Im sure your mum will understand :D :D

My maid is going back to Indo. tomorrow.
And I have to wake up at 5 to send her off to the airport.
Its like.. So tiring. Im bound to faint anytime now (:
But if I dont, I gonna let her down..
Oh well, sometimes, you're just gonna have to make sacrifices.

Tomorrow's the MEET-THE-PARENTS session. And mine's at 12.
Im prepared for the most.
Actually,
Im not prepared at all.

HAHA.
Cant believe Im actually using my blog to advertise for myself :/
Thats the only recent picture which both my sister & I have taken.
So.. Yeah.

VOTE FOR C2 FOR THE LOOK-ALIKE SIBLINGS COMPETITION!


i dont know..
why do i keep saying, "i dont know?"
dumbass XD

No comments: